Name a fandom and I’ll tell you:
1. The first character I fell in love with
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
4. The character I would totally smooch
5. The character I’d want to be like
6. The character I’d slap
7. A pairing that I love
8. A pairing that I despise
I’m an angel.
Dean: All right, get it out. I look ridiculous.
Bela: Not exactly the word I’d use.
capsikle asked: “How does Fury wake up the avengers?”
this is so adorable…
Tumblr is basically like a big sleepover:
- Everyone comes together and is probably in pajamas
- People talk about stuff they wouldn’t outside of the group
- People talk about crushes, celebrities, or media they love
- Watching youtube videos
- people sobbing about random crap late at night
- there is no adult supervision
- no one sleeps
We have adult supervision.John Green.
Does anybody remember this show? Where Mickey had a comedy club that all the classic characters would go to. Every episode there would be a different story line that had to do with the club and at the same time they would play the old Mickey Mouse clips that everyone in the club would watch. Yeah, it was a good show.
I love Danneel’s face in this, she just looks like she’s like ‘fuck yeah Jensen Ackles is my husband, oh yeah suck on that one, high five your new queen’
Blame it on my own sick pride